This online resource is an archive for exam preparation that will provide you with essential tips. You can visit anytime to learn about the subject matter and The blog site has a number of articles which address the issue about exam preparation.This is designed to give you ideas and strategies to help you achieve success in taking Ssc,Banking,Railways and helpful for any goverment or non goverment exams.
Online Paper Privacy And Policy
All Rights Reserved by Online Paper
The logo and content of the site are copyright and sole property of ‘Online Paper’ and may not be copied, used or reproduced for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the explicit permission of OnlinePaper.com .
No study or test material from the site may be copied, shared, exchanged, sold or given for free to individuals or organizations without prior consent of OnlinePaper.com
Buying test material from our site does not entitle you to provide the same to other individuals or enterprises at a cost or even for free. The copyright of OnlinePaper.com Study Material / Test Material remains with OnlinePaper.com unless otherwise explicitly stated, and may not be quoted or reviewed without explicit permission from “OnlinePaper”.
OnlinePaper.com does not take responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of data provided in various study material / tests.
In case of successful payment online, OnlinePaper.com website will provide the candidate with a valid Transaction ID.
Upgrades are not possible online. Students will have to visit OnlinePaper.com center for the same.
Installment payments are not possible online. Students will have to visit OnlinePaper.com center for the same.
OnlinePaper.com shall not be liable for any failure on the part of the Applicant or third party making payment of Fees, to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the Online Payment process.
Privacy and Policies OF USE OF THE OnlinePaper.com TEST SERIES AND/ OR OnlinePaper.com CLASSROOM COACHING AND/OR THE STUDY MATERIAL AND/OR THE WEB SITE OnlinePaper.com
OnlinePaper.com Educational Services OnlinePaper.com and associated sites (The Site), is a preparatory firm providing various preparatory modules for Competition exams. The terms and conditions set forth here in after are applicable to all visitors/subscribers to the site and all registered/enrolled users of the services. The site is branded under the name of OnlinePaper.com OnlinePaper.com is the name most commonly used in the communication representing any of the material bought offline / online.
- The Site is designed, updated and maintained by OnlinePaper.com and the name, design and the model are exclusive property of OnlinePaper.com and any copy and / or reproduction in any form and/or unauthorized access to any data forming part of the site will amount to infringement of copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
- Information provided on this site is on “as is” basis and/or as collected from various sources, which can be shared with enrolled students / subscribers on request.
- While utmost care is taken to provide correct and up to date information, OnlinePaper.com does not warrant the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on the site and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information provided on the site.
- You agree and confirm that OnlinePaper.com may, at it’s sole discretion, change the Fee Structure at any time without prior intimation. The variables calculating scholarships / discounts may not be mentioned on the site. The prices, relevant levies and other charges / schemes of scholarships / discounts given can be changed anytime without prior notice. Import duties or other levies may be payable by recipients of subscription service in foreign countries. Further to that any kind of clarifications required by the subscriber / enrolled student can be given on request.
- OnlinePaper.com reserves the right to modify, add, delete and/or change the contents and classification and presentation of the information / content at any time as it may in its absolute discretion find to be expedient and without giving any notice. It is the user’s responsibility to refer to the terms and/or any change or addition to the same while accessing the site.
- The content in different modules / tests / study material / programs has been prepared by a team of subject experts from different parts of the India. While designing these questions, the team has referred a lot of books, question papers, study material and other resources available in the market. Every effort has been made to ensure that no infringement of any copyright happens. In case any discrepancy is reported corrective action would be taken immediately by OnlinePaper.com
- The Site offers no warranty that the contents of the site are free from viruses or any other infection, which has contaminating or destructive properties.
- The Site provides at many places links to other websites hosted on servers maintained by third parties over which The Site has no control. The Site accepts no responsibility as to the validity of contents and shall in no way be liable for any damage/loss arising to users seeking access or using the said website.
- Provision is made to enlist subscribers to the site and all such subscribers are bound by the general terms & conditions mentioned hereinbefore and by the subscription agreement set forth hereinafter and special terms contracted therein.
- The Site accepts advertising material sent by third parties for display. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted by them complies with national and international law. The Site at its absolute discretion reserves the right to change, suspend or omit any advertisement without any prior notice.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- In consideration for using The Site subscription/enrollment services, you agree to provide us current, complete, and accurate registration information as prompted to do so by The Site and to maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
- All the contents of this Service are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Service is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Service.
- Subscribers may from their own account be able to access the database recording their performance etc including their performance analysis provided by way of statistical graphs and diagrams/ test analysis / reports of the pending tests / subscription details.
- The test result sheets posted by you to us will be checked, scanned and uploaded on the site in subscribers ‘My account’. The answer sheet sent to OnlinePaper.com Test Centre will become its property. The information on the same may be used in any way by OnlinePaper.com.
- Copyright of the content lies with OnlinePaper.com. You may download, view and print content from the site for lawful purposes only. Permission for the commercial use of any content available on the OnlinePaper.com or in the Correspondence Courses or Test Series material may be obtained from the OnlinePaper.com.
- OnlinePaper.com holds all other intellectual property rights pertaining to the content in Correspondence, Test series and the database available on this site. All work on the site is protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties. The courseware contained within this site is licensed, thus under no circumstance the subscriber is granted permission to produce more than a single hard copy of each testing module, You must not reprint/ duplicate the modules contained within.
- The content in different programs has been prepared by a team of subject experts from different parts of the India. While designing these questions, the team has referred a lot of books, question papers, study material and other resources available in the market. Every effort has been made to ensure that no infringement of any copyright happens. In case any discrepancy is reported corrective action would be taken immediately by OnlinePaper.com.
- We try to provide maximum information at the website about our services and products. However, users are advised to find out more about our services and products before they enroll. Fees once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- We do our best to arrange for the best subject matter experts / faculty for our study material/ tests/ classroom coaching, etc. However we do not provide any warranty as to the quality of coaching / test materials / study material provided. We do not take responsibility of advice / actions taken by any of the faculty / subject matter experts at any time. Users are advised due diligence to enquire on their own from their seniors/ previous subscribers before enrolling and before following the advice of these experts. All opinions expressed by these experts are their own. OnlinePaper.com takes no ownership or responsibility for their actions, and cannot be held accountable for the same.
- OnlinePaper.com reserves the right to add, modify or remove preparatory modules in various streams, test center cities at short notice. Any such change will be updated at the website. It is up to the user to visit the website and keep himself updated with the latest.
- A subscriber to the service if is placed outside India will not get the welcome kit from OnlinePaper.com. the postage charges, / import duties, if applicable are agreed to be fully borne by him.
- The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
- We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement. Changes could be made by us after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site or enroll for any of our services after that time. This Site reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service(s) at any time without notice , make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content , products and services contained on the site without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to use Subscriber’s Information and details for our online and offline promotions.